July 14, 2012
- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 929 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Recieving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Feel like I’m there myself. Thanks for the musical mountain interlude !
What a great mix of people, and very nicely captured by your camera. Looks like fun! We’re headed to Jackson Hole this Friday. Can’t wait!!!
Wonderful – you’ll be enjoying the mountain weather, I’m sure!
Just came from Jackson Hole … make sure ya pick up a treat at e.leaven. Here’s a pic … http://blazingwest.com/2012/07/08/jackson/
Thanks for the pictures and commentary!! We were going to make the trip up from Wyoming area … but sidetracked we were. We did get to the Wise River area – and stayed. Very nice!