- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 929 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Recieving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Category Archives: Morocco
Essaouira. Sardines. Want Some.
I’ve been a little distracted lately by a hankering for the sardines we had in Essaouira, Morocco last year. Grilled, salty, lemony, fishy goodness, they came on a big platter in an outdoor restaurant on a sunny, gorgeous day. You know they just came off … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Africa, Food, Morocco, Travel Tagged Essaouira, Moroccan recipes, North Africa 6 Comments
From Xi’an to Fez
Hauling a 5 year old to the middle of China for 4 months can have its drawbacks, I supppose. But looking back on it these many years later, I can’t remember what they are. And now that the 5 year old is a wonderful, curious and adventurous 27 year old, … Continue reading