- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 929 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Recieving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: Anasazi
Grand Gulch, Cedar Mesa, Utah
February. Time to plan some desert hikes, because right now the trails from my back door are looking a little dicey. (Dicey: a combination of dumb and icy?) Grand Gulch Primitive Area, in southeastern Utah, is an ideal spring destination. Sunny, warm days, water … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Camping, Hiking, Nature, Outdoors, Photography, Southwest hikes, Travel Tagged Anasazi, backpacking Utah, Grand Gulch, hiking, hiking Utah, rock art, Southwest, Utah 12 Comments
Looking for the Procession Panel: Treasure Hunt in Canyon Country
I’m sure you can go on-line and find some pretty precise directions to the Anasazi petroglyphs called the Procession Panel, but we’re part of the group of stubborn hikers who like to pretend that we’ve found these cool ancient sites all on … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Camping, Hiking, Nature, Outdoors, Photography, Southwest hikes, Travel Tagged Anasazi, Butler Wash, Comb Ridge, Procession Panel 5 Comments