- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Receiving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
Tag Archives: Bowman Lake
Yep. Bigfoot. Just check out the Montana Road and Recreation Atlas. I’m not making this up. So get out there and look for him! After Bigfoot hunting, head to the west side of the park to the Polebridge Mercantile … Continue reading
“How much I missed, simply because I was afraid I was missing it.” Paulo Coelha There’s a scene in Elizabeth Gilbert’s book Eat, Pray, Love where Gilbert and a friend arrive together at a particularly beautiful place. The friend’s immediate … Continue reading
Glacier’s Granite Park Chalet is a stunning backcountry chalet, accessible only on foot, and only available with a reservation. But here’s a tip: if you’re in the Glacier area, and can be flexible, check the Granite Park Chalet reservation website … Continue reading