- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 929 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Recieving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: Camouflage
They’re out there. You know they are. The critters are all around us, watching…they know we’re there, that’s for sure. If we’re patient, we might find them. There’s someone on this snowy Yellowstone hillside. Do you see him? No? … Continue reading
Posted in Birding, Montana, Nature, Photography, Wildlife Tagged Camouflage, hidden critters 11 Comments
Hidden in Plain Sight
We’ve been hiking down Bear Trap Canyon for a couple of hours now, and I’m more than ready for lunch. I stop by a big log, turn to Bill and suggest that this would be a good stopping place. “Well, … Continue reading
Posted in Hiking, Montana, Nature, Outdoors, Photography, Wildlife Tagged amazing nature, Camouflage 32 Comments