- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 929 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Recieving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: Golden Eagles
I’m sitting on the side of a steep hill, scoping out a stunning Golden Eagle nest. The eagle in the nest is doing the same thing she’s been doing for the past 6 weeks – laying in the nest. … Continue reading
Posted in Birding, Montana, Nature, Wildlife Tagged Golden Eagle babies, Golden Eagle nest, Golden Eagles 13 Comments
Just When You Think There’s Nothing There…
This young golden eagle was one of at least twenty that we watched one evening last week in what at first seemed to be an empty creek valley north of Helena. It was late afternoon, and we were driving along a gravel road … Continue reading
Posted in Birding, Montana, Nature, Outdoors, Wildlife Tagged Bald eagle nest, Golden Eagles, Golden eagles Montana, ground squirrels 18 Comments