- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Receiving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
Tag Archives: Natural Bridges National Monument
It doesn’t get much better than spending days wandering the canyons and gulches of Cedar Mesa, looking for rock art and ruins. Sometimes you know exactly what you’re looking for, since many folks have been there before, and the … Continue reading
It’s not supposed to be cold and windy in southeastern Utah at the end of April. I’d envisioned clear blue skies, warm sun, and hiking in shorts and short sleeves. What we got was highs in the 40s, and 25 … Continue reading
I know this has been a burning question for thousands of you out there. Well, fret no more. I have the answer. Campsite Number 4. Here it is: The best part? The view! There are only 13 sites at Natural Bridges, … Continue reading