- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 927 other followers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Receiving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
Tag Archives: Rodeo
Cowboys are pretty much always caught between two bad choices, don’t you think?
The Wilsall Rodeo started with a dandy performance from the slightly math-challenged Ringling 5. You’ve no doubt heard their top ten song “If Jesus Had Been a Norwegian.” There are not so scary moments during a rodeo – although I’m … Continue reading
The 4th of July means rodeo in Montana, and the Lincoln Rodeo hasn’t changed in the 20 years we’ve been going – it’s a perfect little slice of small-town America. The arena is small, with just six bucking chutes, and the spectators sit on the hillside looking … Continue reading