- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 928 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Molly McCahan
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: North Africa
Essaouira. Sardines. Want Some.
I’ve been a little distracted lately by a hankering for the sardines we had in Essaouira, Morocco last year. Grilled, salty, lemony, fishy goodness, they came on a big platter in an outdoor restaurant on a sunny, gorgeous day. You know they just came off … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Africa, Food, Morocco, Travel Tagged Essaouira, Moroccan recipes, North Africa 6 Comments
Sahara Spring: Southern Tunisia
It’s a 7 hour drive from Tunis to Tozeur, Tunisia. And if you take a bus, and not the shared vans called louages in Tunisia, the trip is actually quite pleasant. Tozeur is an ancient town in southern Tunisia, and was really … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Africa, Camping, Nature, Outdoors, Travel Tagged camel treks, North Africa, Sahara, Tozeur, Tunisia Leave a comment