- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 928 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Molly McCahan
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: bighorn sheep
#really??!!!?? #getagrip #areyoukiddingme? OK. Just had to vent a little. Believe me, my lone Republican Congressman is hearing from me. Every day. And no, I’m not just mad because I can’t go to the national parks. But I’ll spare you the … Continue reading
“U R Brave”
Last year I posted on YouTube a video of some Yellowstone wolves crossing the road in front of me. One of the first comments was just one line: “U R brave.” I didn’t think it was brave, but it looked … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Hiking, Life, Montana, Nature, Outdoors, Travel, Yellowstone Tagged adventure, adventure at any age, bears, bighorn sheep, Camping, courage, elk, fear, grizzly bears, Montana, wolves, Yellowstone 25 Comments
Spring in Yellowstone: Critters and Empty Roads
A handsome black wolf stopping by to check out the campsite is a pretty auspicious start to a weekend in Yellowstone, don’t you think? We arrived at the Mammoth Campground in Yellowstone at about 6:00 on Friday evening. We set … Continue reading
Posted in Adventure, Camping, Hiking, Montana, Nature, Outdoors, Photography, Travel, Wildlife, Yellowstone Tagged adventure, bighorn sheep, Camping, coyotes, elk, Montana, wolves, Yellowstone, Yellowstone wolves 27 Comments