- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Join 928 other subscribers
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Will Travel For Birds
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Molly McCahan
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: Bruigher Beard Club
Merle and Robert Earl, Joy Killing Sorrow, Jennies Wailing: Friends, Music, Sun and Fun at the Red Ants Pants Music Festival
White Sulphur Springs, Montana July 26 – 28, 2013 Oh, and did I mention the beards? Not only beards, but a beard contest. Here’s the winner: The runner-up was a definite crowd favorite. He was doing pretty well with his … Continue reading
Posted in Life, Montana, Outdoors Tagged Bruigher Beard Club, hula hoop girl, Red Ants Pants Music Festival, White Sulphur Springs 16 Comments