- Busy Days at the Heron Rookery
- The Hungry Griz
- The Owl and the Fox
- The Wait: Life and Death in Yellowstone
- Malheur Wildlife Refuge
- The Christmas Tree Hunt
- The Montana Bird Project
- Too Close
- Up Coyote Gulch: In Through the Crack in the Wall and Out the Scary “Sneaker Route”
- Small Wonders
- Sandhill Cranes in the Smoke
- Six Days in Grizzly Country: A Backpack in the Scapegoat Wilderness
- Backpack to the “Not Unduly Spectacular.” Curly Lake, Tobacco Root Mountains.
- Bigfoot in the Park and Other Wonders of Glacier
- Travels with my Coffee Cup
Blog AwardsWhile I appreciate award nominations, I've chosen to not accept these awards. Your visits and comments are more than enough reward for me.
Blogs I Follow
- Big Sky Walker
- Sophie on the A.T.
- Receiving Time
- Etchart Originals
- One World, Two Feet
- Adventure 69°North
- LEISURELY LOST
- Wandering Wives
- Crazy Aunt Tracy's Corkscrew Adventures
- The Chronicles of a Ranch Diva
- lesser places
- Checking In.
- Where is Ruthi?
- Feathered Photography
Tag Archives: Missouri River
I am slowly figuring out that the way to enjoy winter is to take pleasure in the small things: a good cup of tea or hot chocolate on a cold afternoon, watching the same Downy Woodpecker at the suet feeder … Continue reading
Lots of music in Montana in July, and we managed to catch our share of it: Gillian Welch and David Rawlings, Abigail Washburn, Corb Lund, Emmylou Harris, Taj Mahal, Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Ben Bullington, Billy … Continue reading
Sometimes I need a reminder to stop and see the wonders of my own neighborhood, and I appreciate bloggers who — Thoreau-like — keep their focus small and remind me to do the same. Two of my favorites are Some Little Crum Creek and Walks Under the Trees. They … Continue reading